Altima is a division company of Macnica, Inc.
Since Macnica was founded in 1972, it has focused on technical support and the continuous advancement of its technological capabilities. Macnica became an industry pioneer by creating a business model that focused on providing technical support and established itself as a new type of "technical trading company".
Altima was started in 1991 to become "the Unparalleled #1 Value-Added Distributor" in the Japanese electronics and IT industries. Altima has specialized in providing high-value-added ICs, electronic components, subsystems, systems and software to the wide range of customers in Japanese electronics, information and communications industries with in-depth technical support. Presently, Altima handles in excess of 30 lines, including subsystems and systems, and moreover, supports other Asia Pacific territories through Macnica Group worldwide.
Altima has maintained its position as a leading supplier of advanced-technology products by consistently adhering to its corporate creed of "Continuously sowing seeds close by." Through such means as securing early-stage partnerships with venture businesses from diverse corners of the world that have advanced technology with outstanding potential. Altima is able to support technical development and supply products that precisely satisfy customer needs. Altima is distinguished by its technological capabilities, its ability to generate proposals that are attuned to the needs of its customers, and its capacity to add value to its customers' products.
・Engineering centered business model by applications/design service/QA engineers
・Connection to key decision makers at various target applications of broad customer base
・Early engagement with key customers through deep tech/sales support and customer profiling
・Expansion to other Asia Pacific territories through Macnica Group worldwide
・Excellent order management and traceable inventory
・ROM Programming and custom part number branding ink at Altima Programming Center
・Technical seminars and trade show appearances
- 2F, Attend on Tower, 2-8-12, Shin-Yokohama, Kouhoku-ku, Yokohama, 222-0033 JAPAN
- TEL.+81-45-476-2155 FAX.+81-45-476-2156
- Altima is located in a 7-minute walk distance from Kita-guchi Exit of Shin-Yokohama JR Station which is 2 stations or 17 minutes away from Tokyo Station on Shinkansen bullet train.
- Google MAP
- 14th Fl., Osaka Mitsui Bussan Bldg., 2-3-33 Nakanoshima, Kita-ku, Osaka, 530-0005 JAPAN
- TEL.+81-6-6227 6912 FAX.+81-6-6227 6913
- Keihan Kyobashi-Honsen or Subway Midosuji-sen 「Yodoyabashi」 Station + 5 minites walk
Subway Yotsubashi-sen 「Higobashi」 Station + 3minites walk
- Keihan info: http://www.keihan.co.jp/en/
- Subway info: http://www.kotsu.city.osaka.jp/foreign/english/index.html
- 20th Fl., Nagoya-Prime Central Tower Bldg., 2-27-8, Meieki, Nishi-ku, Nagoya, 451-0045 JAPAN
- TEL.+81-52-533-0252 FAX.+81-52-533-0253
- 10th Fl., KDX Utsunomiya Bldg., 1-3-1, Ekimaedo-ri, Utsunomiya, 321-0964 JAPAN
- TEL.+81-28-627-1071 FAX.+81-28-627-1072
- Logistics Center/Programming Center
- SG Realty Yokohama, 3-11 Moriya-cho, Kanagawa-ku, Yokohama, 221-0022 JAPAN
- TEL.+81-45-440-3811 FAX.+81-45-440-3821